Traveling in unknown territory in Thailand? And want to know "Is that a good Hotel, Resort, Guesthouse or Home-Stay?"

Then have a look at my reviews of Hotel, Resorts, Guesthouses and some Home-Stay's in Thailand. All places have been personally Visited, Checked and Reviewed by me, myself and "The Little Elephant in Thailand". No freebies were taken or given.

Now with 147 reviews in 52 places in Thailand.

Numbers, Statistics and damn Lies in 2016
This website was born out of the postings at "The Little Elephant in Thailand" that started their own life in August 2014. The most reviews come from Hotels & Resorts in Bangkok and Nan (North Thailand).

About 60% of the audience comes from Thailand and the USA. The other 40% is from Europe. Most people find this website via Facebook.

The most read reviews are "Wiang Kaew Hotel" in Nan and "CHU Hotel" in Chiang Mai.

About 32% of the people use Chrome browser to read this website, another 29% uses Firefox and 26% uses Safari. While 42% uses Windows, 37% OSX and 13% Android.

Furama Silom Hotel in Bangkok

A big hotel in downtown Bangkok, right along Silom road and not far walking from the BTS / Skytrain.

A bit old fashioned hotel but for that reason also old fashioned big rooms. Within a good promotion good value for money.

Phu Fha Sawan Resort at Phu Chi Pha (Chiang Rai province)

Located high in the mountains of Phu Chi Fa, with stunning views right from you room.

Highly recommended in the cool season (Nov - Jan), but make reservations before.

Wua Lai Boutique Hotel, Chiang Mai

A modern romantic hotel in Chiang Mai city, along the Saturday Night Market.

I loved it!

Good Morning Chiang Mai Tropical Inn, Chiang Mai

Entrance
Located in the old city between the moats, in a quite street. A bit difficult to get there by car. Nicely build in a combination from traditional Thai wooden house and a apartment style building.

Recommended!

Buddy Guesthouse, Chiang Mai

Located in a small soi behind "Wat Loi Khro". They als have a Coffee Shop & Restaurant.

All looks good from the outside but the rooms are small and not very well taken care. Yes it is cheap but not my cup of tea.

Song Mueang Camping in Bo Klua (Nan province)

It is all about location, location and location. And well the location is really stunning on the slopes of a mountain viewing a small valley with in the morning sun-rise view (if there are no clouds or fog).

But be aware this is a CAMPING, not a resort. But highly recommended (and I am not a camping lover).


S Box Hotel in Bangkok

A modern hotel as part of the S family of hotels in Bangkok and located about 50m into Soi 31 of Sukhumvit road. Within walking distance from BTS Skytrain station "Prom Phong" and Emporium Shopping Mall.

Bright colours, comfortable bed, great location but a bit small rooms. But friendly staff and good location so within a good promotion rate a good place to stay for 1 night.